CANCELLED due to weather forecast.
APOLOGIES for the late notice but we wanted to see what the weather was doing.
This evenings family picnic is still going ahead, but we are on rain watch! I will post on here as late as 6.30 pm to confirm it’s going ahead, if so, it’s 7pm on the field by the office/tennis courts.
Please remember NO alcohol is allowed to be consumed at the park, the police regularly patrol the grounds and they do check.
Hopefully see you all later